CSKA Sofia - Levski: prediction for the match On December 18, in the match of the 13th round of the Bulgarian championship, CSKA Sofia will play against Levski. The match will take place at 19:00. Bookmakers are betting on the victory of CSKA Sofia with an advantage of two or three goals. It is offered to bet on his victory with any score with odds 1.36 (preview at the time of writing). It is offered to bet on the victory of the guests with the odds of 7.thirty. Draw bets are accepted with odds of 4.50. According to bookmakers, there will be a lot of goals in this game: odds on TB 2.5 is at level 1.72. You can bet on total under 2.5 goals with odds of 2.06.
CSKA Sofia - Levski. Key facts about the match
- CSKA Sofia in the last match in the championship of Bulgaria on December 13 played with Botev Vratsa. The fight ended with his victory with a score of 2: 1. For CSKA Sofia it was the fifth match won in a row. He does not lose eight matches in a row - five wins and three draws.
- Levski played his last match in the Bulgarian championship on December 12 against Tsarskoe Selo. The winner could not be identified - a draw 2: 2. Levski has not won three matches in a row: two lost matches and one draw. In each of the 3 previous fights with his participation, the performance exceeded two goals.
- The previous head-to-head match between CSKA Sofia and Levski in the Bulgarian championship was played on June 20, 2020 and ended in a draw with a score of 3: 3. It was the third draw in a row for them.
- The home side has a defensive advantage (home defense rating 1388, away defense rating 1119). In addition, the home team is stronger offensively, with a home attack rating of 1296, an away attack rating of 1028.
- Home Attack Rating vs Away Team Defense Rating 1.16. Statistics say that the expected number of goals of the attacking team for this ratio is 1.42.
- Away Attack Rating vs. Home Team Defense Rating: 0.74. With this ratio, the average expected number of goals in a match for the attacking team is 1.07.